Friday 28 April 2017

How to read an advertisement


  1. The audience for this commercial would have to be everyone although  it only shows us two brothers. I want to say everyone because not only do siblings drink this beverage.
  2. The commercial is populist because like I said in question #1, not only do siblings drink this but most people do!. The commercial relies upon brotherly love, so it's trying to connect itself coke.
  3. My knowledge on this beverage is that it isn't healthy for any athletes or anyone in general. But the commercial doesn't help me understand the product more, if anything it makes everything more confusing.
  4.  The commercial doesn't influence me on buying the product because either way I will, I love coke but a commercial that has influenced me on buying the product was the coke commercial with the names on the bottles!



No comments:

Post a Comment